Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanks....I think...

So I may or may not have forgotten my password for the blog....combine that with being too lazy to attempt to find it/remember it....and you get Zero posts for a loooooong time.  Sorry : / 
To reassure you....the Tot is still funny....and still gross. 

Sickness is spreading it's way through our house and this week it's my turn.  Tay and I were riding in the car when I started hacking and coughing.  Luckily Tay is the sweetest peanut ever and offered me a mint to suck on.  Sounded perfect so I accepted....WRONG decision....it turns out the mint she was so generous to offer up was hers....that she was already sucking on.....GROSS....but expected with the Tot.

I kindly declined her slobber coated mint ....begin scene:

"No thanks, that's super gross and I don't want your germs." (She lets the dog lick her face)
"Um helloooooo....I LIVED IN YOUR STOMACH!!!  You think I liked THOSE germs???"
*silence*
"sorta not the same thing...."
"Whatever..."

Ahhhh always keeping life fun and interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment